The information that you provide in using your credit union account is:—
1. To ensure the accurate processing of your transactions;
2. To ensure that any granting of loans is fair and the repayments are
realistic and manageable;
3. As a means to contact you in relation to your credit union account if
the need arises;
4. To send to you information in relation to changes in policy, changes
in times and access to the credit union and notices of annual and
other general meetings.
Information that you have given us will not be available to any party
outside the credit union unless you explicitly request it. *
Your personal information or any information relating to your account will
not be available to any other member unless you explicitly request it.
*It will only be available to another party if and only if that party is a
statutory organisation pursuing its legal obligation in relation to financial
Other legislation requires the credit union to hold your information for up
to 6 years after you last use your account. The same privacy rights that
apply during your membership apply subsequently.
- You have an immediate right to access any information we hold on
- You have a right to be informed about any changes we make in the
way we process your information
- You have a right to request a correction of the information we hold if
there are inaccuracies.
- You have a right to refuse to give information, for example relating
to ethnicity or health, and to have information removed for as long
as the removal does not limit the proper processing of your transac-
Website was made with Mobirise